These files are provided as an information service only. It is the responsibility of the viewing party to evaluate the content, accuracy, and usefulness of the information which was obtained from other sources. Reference to any specific company, organization, commercial product, process, or service does not constitute or imply endorsement by Siskiyou County Amateur Radio Association.
- Simplex Frequencies: Recommended frequencies for use on 2-Meters Simplex
- Phonetic Alphabet: Phonetic Alphabet for military, fire, civilian, & police
- “Q” Signals: Brief listing of commonly used “Q” Signals
- Powerpole Instructions: Assembly instructions for Powerpole connectors
- US Amateur Band Plan Chart: Color Band Plan Chart
- Disabling Yaesu WIRES™ Function: Have a Yaesu radio? Getting that annoying beep at the beginning of each transmission? It’s caused by enabling the Yaesu WIRES™ function (Internet Connection Feature). These instructions may help you disable the WIRES™ function.